Leicester v City post match

Critically we all knew we needed centre mid. Somehow didn’t get one. Clear as day we need a leftback.
This worrying trend of not keeping clean sheets needs addressing.

Some top class bedwetting on here, tonight

KDB hardly played for 4 months, unfit
Silva D coming back from a knock, unfit
Likewise Aguero, unfit
Fernandino out

Any team will miss these players.
Get them firing, and we'll be back up there

7 behind with 19 to go, is far from impossible. We've done 8 behind, with 6 left, before
All our big games are at home, now.

Don't panic, Mr Mainwaring

Got to agree with this. We have a cluster of injured/unfit players that any team would struggle to produce with.

We are not taking our chances, though, which affects our ability to control the game. A bit like the palace match. A good first half but how many shots did their keeper have to make in the second.

With the way the league is, 1 point is not enough so we have to force the game which leads to less control.
I would take being only 7 points behind Liverpool after that game and take it from there. They will have their bad patch.
My main concern now, though is is they do drop points, we are not sure to take advantage.
On the LB front, is there no young player we can drop in there for a few games?

T= someone who comes out of the woodwork when we lose,never seen for anything positive
Your welcome
Comes out of woodwork ha ha, been there through it all, season ticket holder even when we were in div 2, don't post much on here because of the shit, if you don't conform to the happy clapper shit you get shot down, probably attended more games than most on here, but this site is one that makes me laugh, calls the dippers a cult, but on here don't express your opinions or we will all slag you, if you don't post enough your opinions are not valid, lol this site is more of a fucking cult,

I think we've become a bit predictable tbh. We have a few players going through lean spells as well so that isn't helping. With D Silva missing you need someone who can bring the creative spark into the side. We only have Foden who can do that but Pep doesn't want to play him for some reason.

citys going down with a billion in the bank,,,,,,,,,come on boys shit happens now and again its what makes winning things so special.i like battling adversity it keeps us grounded

The last ten games remind me a lot of how we were in Peps first season.

We were never going the reach the heights of last season bringing only one new player into the squad effectively.

VK , Ferny, DS are all well into their thirties now and the demands of the game mean we can't have them on the pitch as often as we need them.

Its going to be a long struggle this season we just have to face facts we need another striker, a left back, a DM and maybe a right back of higher quality than we have now.

Other sides have improved and we have gone backwards in effect so its no surprise to see us where we are.

I am confident the gap between us and Spurs and Liverpool will increase in the second half of the season but time will tell.

I believe the title is gone from us already but the final nail in the coffin will be if we don't beat Liverpool even if we beat Southampton which is no certainty the way we are playing and have been for sometime now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.