Leicester v City post match

Comes out of woodwork ha ha, been there through it all, season ticket holder even when we were in div 2, don't post much on here because of the shit, if you don't conform to the happy clapper shit you get shot down, probably attended more games than most on here, but this site is one that makes me laugh, calls the dippers a cult, but on here don't express your opinions or we will all slag you, if you don't post enough your opinions are not valid, lol this site is more of a fucking cult,

Well thanks for taking the time to log in today and tell us all that.

feel better blue?

Honestly, I saw this coming, Leicester beat Chelsea before this, they were in form. I have a bad feeling about Saints away next. I think we will beat Pool though.

Comes out of woodwork ha ha, been there through it all, season ticket holder even when we were in div 2, don't post much on here because of the shit, if you don't conform to the happy clapper shit you get shot down, probably attended more games than most on here, but this site is one that makes me laugh, calls the dippers a cult, but on here don't express your opinions or we will all slag you, if you don't post enough your opinions are not valid, lol this site is more of a fucking cult,
Where are you when we are celebrating a goal or a win?

That stat that we have conceded from the first shot in 3 of the last 4 games is a bit frightening. Is that because we are not switched on mentally, our press is not as effective or our back line is not as effective due to holes at FB? Just interested if there is any pattern to it?

Relief to hear you're a Blue, perhaps it's your posting style as you sometimes come over as a rag.

For Southampton and Liverpool

Ederson
---------
RB-Danilo
DC-Ota
DC-Stones
LB-Laporte
---------
DM-Dinho
AMC-KDB
AMC-Merlin
AML-Sané
AMR-Sterling
---------
ST-Aguero

The last ten games remind me a lot of how we were in Peps first season.

We were never going the reach the heights of last season bringing only one new player into the squad effectively.

VK , Ferny, DS are all well into their thirties now and the demands of the game mean we can't have them on the pitch as often as we need them.

Its going to be a long struggle this season we just have to face facts we need another striker, a left back, a DM and maybe a right back of higher quality than we have now.

Other sides have improved and we have gone backwards in effect so its no surprise to see us where we are.

I am confident the gap between us and Spurs and Liverpool will increase in the second half of the season but time will tell.

I believe the title is gone from us already but the final nail in the coffin will be if we don't beat Liverpool even if we beat Southampton which is no certainty the way we are playing and have been for sometime now.
We shouldn't have needed loads of players, we've just had injuries to key players.

Where would Liverpool or Spurs be without VVD, Salah, Kane , Eriksen etc

The one player we brought in, Mahrez has been really disappointing. I thought he would be able to step up when Silva and KDB got injured but he has been totally incapable of doing so. He just embroiders the wing. Can not damage a defence.

Pep has got a job on now. But as a few have said above. This is when you find out the character of City players and fans. I could see this being a turning point in the season.

The last ten games remind me a lot of how we were in Peps first season.

We were never going the reach the heights of last season bringing only one new player into the squad effectively.

VK , Ferny, DS are all well into their thirties now and the demands of the game mean we can't have them on the pitch as often as we need them.

Its going to be a long struggle this season we just have to face facts we need another striker, a left back, a DM and maybe a right back of higher quality than we have now.

Other sides have improved and we have gone backwards in effect so its no surprise to see us where we are.

I am confident the gap between us and Spurs and Liverpool will increase in the second half of the season but time will tell.

I believe the title is gone from us already but the final nail in the coffin will be if we don't beat Liverpool even if we beat Southampton which is no certainty the way we are playing and have been for sometime now.

Always look on the bright side - a lesson in positivity .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.