From happiness to sadness

Its the day after your post here in Oz and Im still thinking about this tragedy.
I must say this event has really affected me. I feel so sorry for all your family, Id like to give you all a collective hug.

As I posted a few pages back - thank you all so very much for your kind thoughts they are truly appreciated bringing tears to our eyes.

My wife and I have just returned from his first 'tangi' - a Maori tradition and very emotional.

But what I want to say is ........................................
Logan's funeral is on Tuesday 13th (NZ time) - we will be playing Wolves at the same time (Monday evening in Manchester)
Make the noise to inspire the players to give us some little joy and send him off with a smile on his lips.

As I posted a few pages back - thank you all so very much for your kind thoughts they are truly appreciated bringing tears to our eyes.

My wife and I have just returned from his first 'tangi' - a Maori tradition and very emotional.

But what I want to say is ........................................
Logan's funeral is on Tuesday 13th (NZ time) - we will be playing Wolves at the same time (Monday evening in Manchester)
Make the noise to inspire the players to give us some little joy and send him off with a smile on his lips.

Id love it if someone with influence at the club could make/arrange some sort of Tribute to little Logan on the giant screen.

Wonder if that possible ?

I have read this thread since about 4th reply and like others don't know what to say, devastated for you all and can't begin to understand what you are going through, wife is religious but not certain about myself but asked her to remember you and your family in her prayers tonight.
It's half two in the morning and still awake thinking of your loss, sad doesn't come close.
Deepest sympathy from myself and my family

Id love it if someone with influence at the club could make/arrange some sort of Tribute to little Logan on the giant screen.

Wonder if that possible ?
It certainly would be IMMENSE if that could happen - I've actualed emailed the club about the tragedy but didn't think of any specific recognition.
My wife and I have supported the club since the 1950's and Logan's dad since the 1970s - so lifelong fans all of us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.