From happiness to sadness

Yesterday morning I watched our team score nine goals against Burton.
Last night I got a phone call telling me my 7-year old grandson had drowned at Raglan beach.
He was born in New Zealand, never been out of the country but often proudly wore his Kun Aguero shirt.
His father, our son named after the King, was looking forward to the day when they could visit Manchester and watch the team.
So sad BK, my heart goes out to you and your family.
Don't be afraid to talk, share, and remind your loved ones of just how much you love and appreciate them. x

Jesus, what to say?

I am so sorry. How life can change in a terrible moment. RIP beautiful boy.

So sorry to hear this.

As a parent and a (proud) grandparent myself, I cannot begin to comprehend what you must all be going through.

When I get home from work tonight, I'll tell my partner about this - our thoughts will be with you

That is terrible news, no parent/grandparent should never have to go through this kind of tragedy. As a parent myself I cannot comprehend what you and your family must be going through My sincere condolences to you and your family.

Life is so delicate. We just do not know what the next minute will bring. So sorry for your and your families loss. RIP little man. God bless

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.