Burton (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its difficult trying to figure out a team for this fixture due to the EDS having a massive game in the Chekatrade the night before. I reckon it will be a relatively strong first team 11 including Sterling, just none of our other main starters.

Muric

Danilo
Otamendi
Garcia
Zinchenko

Foden
Gundogan
Delph

Sterling
Jesus
Mahrez

How about Sandler and Nmecha starting?

I doubt there’ll be a single player from our strongest 11. A mixture of fringe players and kids

With a few of the big guns on the bench just in case we find ourselves 9 goals down

The hacks are sharpening their pencils already as they launch into a tirade about how we are disrespecting Burton, the Cup, the sponsors and the Royal Family who have faithfully eaten Wagon Wheels since 1922.

How about Sandler and Nmecha starting?

I thought about both of those but surely they will be playing for the EDS the night before? Maybe if Mangalas fit he or Sandler could start Vs Burton and the other in the Checkatrade?

First leg - hammer Burton with strong team
HEADLINE - Man City disrespect opposition by unnecessarily hammering them (happened)
First Leg - play a strong team and only just win/draw/lose
HEADLINE - Embarrassment for City as team worth 500 times that of Burton only scrape a result
First Leg - play a weakened team
HEADLINE - Man City disrespect Cup by not fielding strong side - Burton fans travel 4 hours due to holdups to watch City stiffs

We couldn't win
(well, we did 9-0, but you know what I mean)

First leg - hammer Burton with strong team
HEADLINE - Man City disrespect opposition by unnecessarily hammering them (happened)
First Leg - play a strong team and only just win/draw/lose
HEADLINE - Embarrassment for City as team worth 500 times that of Burton only scrape a result
First Leg - play a weakened team
HEADLINE - Man City disrespect Cup by not fielding strong side - Burton fans travel 4 hours due to holdups to watch City stiffs

We couldn't win
(well, we did 9-0, but you know what I mean)
There's one way we could have made the media happy - lose.

Who's everyone hoping for in the final? I'm leaning towards the spuds now with kane injury and sissoko plus dembelle leaving there squad is looking even thinner also they have llrois the clown in goal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.