Burton (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the ticket office there are about 80 left for both Internet and telephone callers. They expect then to go by 3:30 tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks for the info.

Good news for me if that's the case - I'll be there at 9AM tomorrow.

I'm surprised that 80 tickets will make it to the PM slot tomorrow though.

SOLD OUT - 18500points. 1660 tickets for a night match, having won the first leg 9-0. Fuckin points whores.

I'm surprised it went that low, it was a tongue in cheek comment aimed at the people who think all the high point people are points whores, and the others who think our support is shit.
Ah sorry - that went over my head. Completely agree.

I'm surprised it went that low, it was a tongue in cheek comment aimed at the people who think all the high point people are points whores, and the others who think our support is shit.
You crack a funny and no one understands you jocky
Leave the humour to the English

Hope City rest the first 11 for this and just play the fringe squad as far as they can, getting an injury to one of our big guns, being 9-0 up would be utterly ridiculous....!
I'm assuming we'll see the likes of Muric, Garcia, Zinchenko, Delph and Foden for this one.

Don't want Ederson, Laporte, Fernandinho, Bernardo, Silva, KDB, Sane or Aguero anywhere near that pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.