Burton (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt there’ll be a single player from our strongest 11. A mixture of fringe players and kids

With a few of the big guns on the bench just in case we find ourselves 9 goals down

Its difficult trying to figure out a team for this fixture due to the EDS having a massive game in the Chekatrade the night before. I reckon it will be a relatively strong first team 11 including Sterling, just none of our other main starters.

Muric

Danilo
Otamendi
Garcia
Zinchenko

Foden
Gundogan
Delph

Sterling
Jesus
Mahrez

Its difficult trying to figure out a team for this fixture due to the EDS having a massive game in the Chekatrade the night before. I reckon it will be a strong first team 11 playing just none of our main lads.

Muric

Danilo
Otamendi
Garcia
Zinchenko

Foden
Gundogan
Delph

Sterling
Jesus
Mahrez

Sterling is a main lad! And Jesus is heading that way too

Sterling is a main lad! And Jesus is heading that way too

I know I edited my post straight after I posted it as I was going to put Diaz having forgot we had sold him. Also I could have worded it better than saying main lads as all our first teamers are main lads, I meant from our more regular starters :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.