Running thread

Atherton running club great bunch really helps my running even got me in to trail runs. You will smash it mate I just want to get round that’s my aim

Found it much better as part of a group than running alone, always someone a bit quicker which helps you improve.
Good luck with it mate, tough going between 16-19 miles as there’s fuck all out there in Carrington so messes with your head a bit.
I’m just glad it’s not after Derby day this year as after a skinfull of Guinness it was extremely tough.
Rough weekend all in all last year....

Found it much better as part of a group than running alone, always someone a bit quicker which helps you improve.
Good luck with it mate, tough going between 16-19 miles as there’s fuck all out there in Carrington so messes with your head a bit.
I’m just glad it’s not after Derby day this year as after a skinfull of Guinness it was extremely tough.
Rough weekend all in all last year....

Yeah heard a lot about the misery of the Carrington stretch-yeah that was definitely a match to forget! Good luck mate.

Was going to try Stratford at some point. Have ran Worsley, Sale, Bramhall and Chadderton but Heaton Park is my local one. Tough with a big hill in the middle.

East London? That's some distance for a Saturday 9am start....

Just done Mad Dog Southport 10k, 45:30. Happy with that.
Now on way back for a few beers and the match.
Got my 10k PB of 46:24 last weekend at the X-Border race. Really chuffed with it as that's 3 minutes off my previous PB.

Up to 201 miles so far in 2019. Not sure what my January total was but I've done something like 34 miles over the last 3 days so it's about 167. Training for my 5th London in April so I'm happy with how it's going so far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.