Votes: 379 85.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 31 7.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 32 7.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes read that...just so stupid to pay such subscription fees and not get all the matches

I have to suffer thru Richard Keys on Bein Sports ( Don't mind Andy Gray) - but at least we get all the matches in Dubai and good commentators like Peter Drury and Jim Beglin. Jon Champion previously
This is precisely why I don't pay for the sports channels these days, I'd be paying the guts of a grand a year and still having to stream a huge chunk of City and Arsenal (herself) matches from US or ME channels. It's pointless really.

Would love to see it obviously but i really don't think we'll batter them.
I think we'll win 2-1

Just get this game won! Aguero starts all day for me in a lot of ways this game is bigger than Chelsea on Sunday, lose and it puts massive pressure on getting the 3 points on Sunday, two defeats and it could be curtains. 3 points tonight top of the league go and smash the chavs Sunday and everything is rosey!

Don't want Dani at left back, adequate as a defender but we don't seem as fluid in possession with a right footer at left back and occasionally like with his pass to Dinho at Newcastle he turns into trouble. Play Delph or preferably Laporte. Nico and Stonesy can play in the middle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.