League or Champions League?

Which would you rather win?

• Total voters
I want us to win champions League this season. Manchester City CL winners 2019.

Vincent kompany holding the big eared pot aloft with Silva and Aguero at the side of him in celebration.

I want to see a bronze statue of those 3 heroes reminding me when I'm old and grey. When I shuffle down AlanTuring way feeling ever so proud of my sky blue heroes. I will give a wry smile of contentment and a cheeky wink, i promise; )

Time is ticking, win it lads, win it this year.

CTID.

This could be the best/last chance we get to see Vinnie, Sergio, Silva, Fernandinho lifting the Champions League. It’s the final piece in their City careers, and winning it would send all 4 of them way beyond “legend” status. I don’t know what word or moniker would describe them, but they’d be the 4 immortals of this club. Maybe immortals is the word?

This is the first season where I don’t just see the CL as a bonus competition. I really, really want it this year. But I’m greedy and want the league too.

I never want to see Liverpool win the league, and we haven’t seen back to back prem champions for years. This team deserves to be recognised as one of the best prem teams. The champions league can wait for a bit longer, I’m not really that arsed about it.

I will answer tgis when another one of these threads is started in april as they tend to appear every 2 months

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.