League or Champions League?

Which would you rather win?

• Total voters
League, it's why we buy our season cards with the added bonus of sending the Scousers ballistic if we beat them to the title.

League for me as well, having said that I doubt we'll have a better chance of the champions league than this year, Although the names going into the quarters are likely to the same there is a distinct drop off in quality compared to recent seasons perhaps with the possible exception of juve and psg.

Be greedy and stick a quid on us winning the lot, since its never been done the odds should be huge you'ld think but they aren't really all that great.

Most fans = league
Owners = CL

What do you think Pep wants the most ? He has said previously he would want to win the League again, but we know he is not always honest. He may want to prove himself he can win the CL without Messi.
And the players especially the senior ones ?

The club definitely needs to win the CL to take the next step as folk are saying, as a fan I wouldn’t swap a CL win for a PL title, best thing to do is win both in the same season and keep us all happy ... :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.