Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats claptrap mate,and you know it.
Anybody who knows anything about football does not need commentary to help them understand whats going on..you dont have running commentary at a live game you attend and yet still derive enjoyment from that...why do folk need to be spoonfed diatribe by biased scouse utd 'legends' to properly understand a match?
Absolutely.

Anybody who knows anything about football does not need commentary to help them understand whats going on..you dont have running commentary at a live game you attend and yet still derive enjoyment from that...why do folk need to be spoonfed diatribe by biased scouse utd 'legends' to properly understand a match?

I'm not talking about the commentary. I'm talking about the sound. The crowd noise, ref's whistle etc. I couldn't immerse myself in a match without those. It is hilarious to me that the commentators bother people so much that they cut their nose off to spite their face by watching in silence.

I'm not the one with the radical opinion here, by the way, just to be clear.

whilst I totally understand the no commentary - the one thing the commentary does do is help you see the whole pitch. When you are there at the game you don't just watch the ball - you eye maybe taken by something else now and again. A commentator can do that for you (although I appreciate most just reiterate that the opposition are getting paid a fried egg and ham sandwich where as we could feed the entire world for 200 years with the astronomical costs our team cost in comparison to every other team in the Premier League)

I'm not talking about the commentary. I'm talking about the sound. The crowd noise, ref's whistle etc. I couldn't immerse myself in a match without those. It is hilarious to me that the commentators bother people so much that they cut their nose off to spite their face by watching in silence.

I'm not the one with the radical opinion here, by the way, just to be clear.

Could you watch a game in a pub without hearing the TV?

The best bet is what I do, watch and listen to a Arab station, can't understand a word but they certainly get excited when we score plus with the atmosphere of the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.