Schalke (a) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always feel calmer now when I see Bernardo starting, which says a lot about his form this season.

His workrate and attitude just ensures there is no slacking.
A good reason why Sane can't get off the pine. Bernardo is unreal at the moment. ;)

Ten years from now, we will be sitting around wondering how on earth could we possibly find a replacement for him.
And how unearth we quietly (almost no major outlets linked him with us) got him for £43.5 million.

Ederson
Walker Fernandinho Otamendi Laporte
Gundogan
De Bruyne Silva
Bernado Aguero Sterling
Simples!
Yes, that’s without the ball.

With it:

Ederson
Walker Otamendi Laporte
Fernandinho Gundogan
Bernardo De Bruyne Silva Sterling
Aguero​

I like me some asymetrical dynamic formation tactics, but have no idea how I would begin to explain this line up. There will be some attacks in the centre and some down the wings. Everyone will play in the midfield at some point. I can see a mixture of high-risk attacking passes and patient ball retention. When we don't have the ball, players will chase to get it back, Raheem will get in round the back at least once and Bernado is going to do at least one really ridiculously silky thing.
Including Emerson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.