West Ham (H) Post Match Thread

Had a bad feeling about tonight so am just relieved to get the three points. De Bruyne had a good second half and seems to have rediscovered his passing range so that was a real positive. Concerning that Sane and Mahrez didn't really make the most of getting a start though. Kompany and Otamendi had solid games and I think Gundogan was quietly efficient in the holding role. Just a shame he wasted that chance at the end.

Three points is all I care about. But TBF that Trippier back pass was better than our entire match.

Knackered, good 3 points

Get thru Bournemouth and then rest for the week

Dunno what Pep wanted to smell, but it can’t have been that! Our attack looks lacking right now, no confidence at all, which is baffling. Danilo I thought was our best player overall, closely followed by Bernardo’s cameo.

I haven't watched the match but going off the stats 20 shots and 75% possession I would suggest it wasn't poor except the finishing
I personally didn’t think it was poor outside of our finishing. Our buildup play was smooth most of the game. On a normal night, we win that 5-0

Couldn't of asked for more really.

Cheers Watford for doing your best impression of a rug. If they were playing us, you can guarantee they wouldn't have lied down and had their balls tickled.

We're still right up Liverpool's arse

Very Solid performance after the schedule we have had, let’s face it we could have scored a bagful, Sergio was at it all night, big shout to Danilo and Zinc both very good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.