Bournemouth (A) Post Match Thread

If I was Pep, I'd of had them all on a plane to Tenerife straight after the final whistle and done fuck all for 3 days, then some warm weather training. We need to invigorate. Didn't we do something similar last season? Just glad we've not got a midweek game. Today, like Wednesday, was all about the 3 points and we go em! CTID

Just going to post something similar. The Bournemouth fans are cretins bawling for free kicks and cards any time we went near any of their players, good job the ref didn't fall for it.

Walker needs a good talking to he could have cost us big time towards the end wandering about out of position and that shocking tackle was a yellow card as a minimum.
I had to watch it on mute after 40 odd mins. Whining effers.

If I was Pep, I'd of had them all on a plane to Tenerife straight after the final whistle and done fuck all for 3 days, then some warm weather training. We need to invigorate. Didn't we do something similar last season? Just glad we've not got a midweek game. Today, like Wednesday, was all about the 3 points and we go em! CTID

Agreed. The weather looks poor for next week so get them to somewhere warm, have a complete rest for a few days and then build up to next weekend. I'm sure Pep has thought about this if I have. I think mentally we are very tired at the moment

Best thing would be a few days doing what they want, Mendy will no doubt visit Antarctica, but the rest will do what they like, and be sensible. We then have 3 games in 7 days again, but many then don't have another game for 14 days, when we have a "should win" game away at Fulham, who are all but relegated.

April might get tough, but only if we remain in three competitions, so bring it on.

Agreed. The weather looks poor for next week so get them to somewhere warm, have a complete rest for a few days and then build up to next weekend. I'm sure Pep has thought about this if I have. I think mentally we are very tired at the moment

If they are mentally tired, the best thing is for them to be doing their own thing, and relaxing with family and/or friends.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.