Watford (H) Post Match Thread

In fairness if we'd took our chances especially the last 10 when the game was wide open then 5 or 6-1 was there to be taken. We are way to wasteful up front.That may hurt us at some point.

I agree. Aguero missed a sitter with the header. It was frustrating as hell, sideways, get in position for a cross, move backwards. Zinchenko got in some great positions in the first half and needed to whip some crosses in. Anyway three points is all that matters now.

Ben Foster what a time wasting rag he is.

Anyway, Paul Tierney isn’t a premier league ref IMO. Too nervous to make a decision on his own and when he does make one it’s invariably wrong.

Poor first half really, struggled to break them down and the 30 second goals kicks didn’t help.

Sterling is mustard and we’re 4 points clear!!

Latest News All

CITY under investigation for ruining the off side rule.

Watford were a fucking disgrace..I can understand teams playing cautiously and keeping things tight but fuck me they had no intention of trying to play football.
This might seem a strange thing to say after the ref gave the 1st goal and overruled the lino but I thought he was fucking useless.
The amount of decisions he gave against us was unbelievable...we got fouled do many times yet because we still had the ball he gave play on ( advantage as they say) but there was no advantage as the player was always struggling to retain possession.
I thought it was a foul in the lead up to their goal but I can't be sure as I haven't seen a replay yet.
Great 3 points for the lads...let's hope the six fingered dingles can get a result tomorrow.

Ben Foster what a time wasting rag he is.

Anyway, Paul Tierney isn’t a premier league ref IMO. Too nervous to make a decision on his own and when he does make one it’s invariably wrong.

Poor first half really, struggled to break them down and the 30 second goals kicks didn’t help.

Sterling is mustard and we’re 4 points clear!!
Tierney is one of many who are well below par though he did seem to master blocking our lines especially in the first half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.