Madeleine McCann

We all seen the press in action, they target the same person, they suggest something in one newspaper which is quoted in another paper which becomes 'fact' which is then is tweeted and gossiped about by people, and then reported on again selling more newspapers...... one big snowball effect caused by the press to sell news.

Look at how Sterling is portrayed, it's a million miles away from what he actually is. Yet there are people out there, lots, who think he is a gangster loving bling guy with many many kids.

The most anyone can say is we dont know, can even suspect them, but vilifying them is exactly what our gutterpress want.

We all seen the press in action, they target the same person, they suggest something in one newspaper which is quoted in another paper which becomes 'fact' which is then is tweeted and gossiped about by people, and then reported on again selling more newspapers...... one big snowball effect caused by the press to sell news.

Look at how Sterling is portrayed, it's a million miles away from what he actually is. Yet there are people out there, lots, who think he is a gangster loving bling guy with many many kids.

The most anyone can say is we dont know, can even suspect them, but vilifying them is exactly what our gutterpress want.

I couldn't agree more but in this particular case it's been pretty much the exact opposite as -save for the odd story years ago - the gutter press couldn't really have been any further up the McCann's arses, probably due in no small part to the threat of being sued if they said anything remotely critical about them. On the other hand, they couldn't wait to go after Robert Murat when he was named as a suspect.

If the McCanns have managed to kill her and hide her body for over a decade despite not even having a car and despite one of the biggest searches in history for her (which they paid to promote) then this has to be one of the most brilliantly evil crimes in history.

Apart from the McCann's and their friends, does any independent witness see her leading up to the group of friends going out to dinner?
I can't believe that they could move a body out of the area once the alarm had been sounded. The only theory left open to me is that she was abducted and the parents behaviour is at odds with most people.
Unless.... nobody saw her immediately before the dinner.

Apart from the McCann's and their friends, does any independent witness see her leading up to the group of friends going out to dinner?
I can't believe that they could move a body out of the area once the alarm had been sounded. The only theory left open to me is that she was abducted and the parents behaviour is at odds with most people.
Unless.... nobody saw her immediately before the dinner.
She was last seen around 6pm I think. That's a couple of hours before they went for their meal *I think*
Please don't take my word for it as I'm not 100% sure on that

I couldn't agree more but in this particular case it's been pretty much the exact opposite as -save for the odd story years ago - the gutter press couldn't really have been any further up the McCann's arses, probably due in no small part to the threat of being sued if they said anything remotely critical about them. On the other hand, they couldn't wait to go after Robert Murat when he was named as a suspect.

I just googled the latest news and the mirror have a story about how they might have killed them with calpol. (According to police)
Or the Sun where they report the mcanns were considered "persons of interest"

Like with Sterling, they suggest it, and let the readers do the rest. They rely on fools and haters to propagate the story.

Murat was a good example wasnt he? He actually sued them and cleared his name. but ffs having to clear your name because the press decide your guilty.... fucked up tbh

If the McCanns have managed to kill her and hide her body for over a decade despite not even having a car and despite one of the biggest searches in history for her (which they paid to promote) then this has to be one of the most brilliantly evil crimes in history.
What happens with folk who crave for the Mcaans to be guilty, every time one of the conspiracy theories gets debunked they mentioned the next one, and so on etc etc. The've already made up their mind that they are guilty.

In fact if someone was eventually charged with her disappearance these folk would still call bollocks and say it's still Gerry & Kate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.