2019 Summer Window - Whom do we Need ? - Whom will we Sign?

Ah which one Muric or Bravo? certainly Pep bought Bravo in for a reason but is he better than Butland? certainly not in shot stopping, Butland is not Hart is his kicking as bad?
Doesn't matter Butland is nowhere near good enough with his feet for Pep to consider buying him, his shot stopping doesn't come into it.

Ah which one Muric or Bravo? certainly Pep bought Bravo in for a reason but is he better than Butland? certainly not in shot stopping, Butland is not Hart is his kicking as bad?
Doesn't matter Butland is nowhere near good enough with his feet for Pep to consider buying him, his shot stopping doesn't come into it.

I've been thinking, if we do bring in a new LB and keep Mendy, then I think selling Gundogan (assuming he doesn't agree a new deal) is definitely the right call. I would not buy a player to replace him, though.

Assuming a new LB and Mendy occupy that position, we can have a new DM signing (Saul, Ndombele, etc) along with Fern for that position, and then use KDB, Silva, Bernardo, Foden, Zinchenko for the two free 8 positions. I know a lot of people have suggested trying Zinchenko at DM but I think the confidence he's gained along with not being out of place technically, he could absolutely be one of our backups to KDB/Bernardo. Not to mention that's more of his natural position.

Sterling – Agüero – Sané
Bernardo – Saul – De Bruyne
Mendy/Chilwell – Laporte – De Ligt – Kimmich
F*ck me, we would win the world cup with this line-up. Only De Bruyne and Aguero would be 27+, rest of the team 23-24. Dreamteam.

I would like to see Sané play like Robben more and cut inside because he has a killer shot, just as we have started to use Sterling on the left.
Saul is one of the best in the world in a DM-position at his age. De Ligt is an upcoming world class centre back, and Kimmich is amazing as a right back. We would be set for 8-10 years.

I've been thinking, if we do bring in a new LB and keep Mendy, then I think selling Gundogan (assuming he doesn't agree a new deal) is definitely the right call. I would not buy a player to replace him, though.

Assuming a new LB and Mendy occupy that position, we can have a new DM signing (Saul, Ndombele, etc) along with Fern for that position, and then use KDB, Silva, Bernardo, Foden, Zinchenko for the two free 8 positions. I know a lot of people have suggested trying Zinchenko at DM but I think the confidence he's gained along with not being out of place technically, he could absolutely be one of our backups to KDB/Bernardo. Not to mention that's more of his natural position.

Mendy isn't worth keeping in any way shape or form. If anyone here thinks he's the answer then honestly tell us all you never called Santa Cruz a crock or made fun of him for being hurt all the time. If you think Roque Santa Cruz was a bad buy by the Club Mendy is worse! He cost more and has played fewer times for the club in a six month longer period than Roque did.

"Oh but Mendy is so brilliant when he's fit!" Brilliant for 2 or 3 games in a six month span. The rest of the time he's chatting with his best mates, the physio staff or acting like a complete shit for brains thinking he's humourous on social media.

Mendy isn't worth keeping in any way shape or form. If anyone here thinks he's the answer then honestly tell us all you never called Santa Cruz a crock or made fun of him for being hurt all the time. If you think Roque Santa Cruz was a bad buy by the Club Mendy is worse! He cost more and has played fewer times for the club in a six month longer period than Roque did.

"Oh but Mendy is so brilliant when he's fit!" Brilliant for 2 or 3 games in a six month span. The rest of the time he's chatting with his best mates, the physio staff or acting like a complete shit for brains thinking he's humourous on social media.

Fair enough, but I'd still be a little surprised if we tried to get rid of him already, being that we paid £50m for him just two seasons ago and we would recoup nowhere near that if we sold him now.

easy to say get some young players in like Rice and the Palace full back but they are regular starters now and would have to play less although picking up a bigger wage-Pep seems to favour a long phasing in of young players-Foden-.We need a DM and a fit left back poss a centre ack to replace Otta

Sterling – Agüero – Sané
Bernardo – Saul – De Bruyne
Mendy/Chilwell – Laporte – De Ligt – Kimmich
F*ck me, we would win the world cup with this line-up. Only De Bruyne and Aguero would be 27+, rest of the team 23-24. Dreamteam.

I would like to see Sané play like Robben more and cut inside because he has a killer shot, just as we have started to use Sterling on the left.
Saul is one of the best in the world in a DM-position at his age. De Ligt is an upcoming world class centre back, and Kimmich is amazing as a right back. We would be set for 8-10 years.
Change that Kimmich for Bissaka as Kimmich is a great RB but not a RWB keep Stones and do not buy De Kigt too slow which is not particularly good for a high back line
and Grimaldo for LWB as for Saul great player but so could Ndombele be

easy to say get some young players in like Rice and the Palace full back but they are regular starters now and would have to play less although picking up a bigger wage-Pep seems to favour a long phasing in of young players-Foden-.We need a DM and a fit left back poss a centre ack to replace Otta
Pep said 4 players if you look at our first team it is very good but ageing in 3 places 1 already taken so we can expect 2 young players with huge potential , Mendy at the moment is a liability so 1 top experienced player is a possibility, which leaves 1 for me, I am hoping Bissaka the RWB position is not our worst but i have been impressed with this lad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.