2019 Summer Window - Whom do we Need ? - Whom will we Sign?

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by CityInWashingtonState, 31 Jan 2019.

1. salfordbluetrue

salfordbluetrue

I think most distrust the Chilwell link, and do not believe Pep wants him either, personally i think Tierney is far better and more experienced but both are similar in style to Zinkhy who is playing better than any English LB at the moment

better dead than red likes this.
  2. Dax777

Dax777

Why Isco? I'm the biggest Isco fan, or was for a while. But it's been 3 years now, time to move on. If U want a Multitalented CM? Try Bruno Fernandez.

Flat out best player in Portugal. Albeit, buying a CM just complicates our rotation. It will push Bernado to the wing and Sane to the pouting bench. Will probably push Mahrez out of the club. Especially if you get Joao Felix too. And have Fernadez and Kevin running the most dynamic CMs in the game. Our goals will be more plentiful. Our control less smoith. Our press, suffocating.

But I'd say skip the CM whether or not Gundogan signs. If he signs great, if not Foden gets even more time. So long as a DM is signed wellw be fine.

But if you want a CM what his weight in gold, this season Bruno Fernandez gets my vote. The best young player in Portugal, Felix, and the best player period in Portugal, Fernandez. Both might be too much to ask for :)

LB: Tierney
    DM: Rodri
    FW: Felix

I'd rather this 3 and hold serve

Last edited: 22 Mar 2019
    better dead than red likes this.
  3. Delphinho

Delphinho

4. augpet

augpet

Im ok with this if we manage to bring in Ndombele. Foden gets more minutes and we can phase out Ferna

5. richards30

richards30

Can personally see otamendi leaving this summer alongside gundogan (if we don’t get a ban) and a younger CB brought in. After a nothing spend last year we should have funds available for the few positions we need to improve but with quality.

6. salfordbluetrue

salfordbluetrue

A young England 11 as our B team that we could get
    GK Butland? not a position that gets injured often so Muric has probably more value to us
    RB Bissaka not really a b team player but a want
    RCB Adarabioyo is in the right place to improve and could come back in a few years
    LCB Mings no top player is going to come in with the young awesome Laporte here and Ottamendi might leave
    LB Henry Zinky is better than any English player so it is potential only
    DM Phillips as good as Delph without the injuries
    RW Clarke he has got something about him, but not ready yet
    RAM Brooks we do not do a b team in the attacking midfield as re rotate so potential only as what we have is too good
    LAM Maddison as above
    LW James did a great job on us and we have a vacancy, but i do not think Pep will fill it
    ST Calvert-Lewin quick, good in the air, good at finding team mates, hard working, can play wing, and crap in front of net, yeah were going foreign

7. birchwoodgingerste

birchwoodgingerste

We won't sign any of them as thete not good enough.

8. salfordbluetrue

salfordbluetrue

Oh come on at least give reason you do not believe? take Butland is he not better than Bravo or Muric?

9. salfordbluetrue

salfordbluetrue

Oh come on at least give reason you do not believe? take Butland is he not better than Bravo or Muric?

10. blueparrot

blueparrot

No he isn't, at least not in a Pep team.