2019 Summer Window - Whom do we Need ? - Whom will we Sign?

The closer we get to the summer window (1st of June), without hearing anything from FIFA, are we less likely to receive an immediate transfer ban, or does it make no odds, could they just spring it on us at the end of May?

We seem to be linked with quite a few players now so don't know if to get my hopes up or not.

out:
Gundogan (If he does not want to extend his contract) 20M
Otamendi 15-20M
Mahrez (better for both sides) 35-40 M

In
Ndombele/Rodri 65M
Joao Felix 100M
De Ligt 65M
Rabiot (for free)

We also need a new LB but I cant think of anyone now who is good enough

Posted this in the Jovic thread but it's probably more useful here.

Non homegrown
Ederson,, Bravo, Danilo, Laporte, Otamendi, Kompany, Mendy, Zinchenko,Fernandinho, Silva, Bernardo , DeBruyne,Gundogan, Sane,Mahrez, Jesus, Aguero.
Homegrown
Stones, Walker, Delph, Sterling.
Plus I think either U21 or club trained. Muric, Foden, Garcia, Sandler will be with the 1st team squad.

I think as it stands for next season, so as far as I can tell for every one in, in either list,we need one out

IMO - we need a top class striker - I'm not sold on Jesus at all.

More pressing - slightly - than striker - is a world class DM to (eventually) replace Fernandinho.
===
Nail these two positions - and we're set for an even better season next.

Fail to secure both positions... and we're not as well-placed as the current season.

Non homegrown
Ederson,, Bravo, Danilo, Laporte, Otamendi, Kompany, Mendy, Zinchenko,Fernandinho, Silva, Bernardo , DeBruyne,Gundogan, Sane,Mahrez, Jesus, Aguero.
Homegrown
Plus I think either U21 or club trained. Muric, Foden, Garcia, Sandler will be with the 1st team squad.

I think as it stands for next season, so as far as I can tell for every one in, in either list,we need one out

IMO Chilwell for Delph, Bravo, Otamendi, maybe Kompany to be replaced meaning we can have three new foreign imports. No idea who they will be.

IMO Chilwell for Delph, Bravo, Otamendi, maybe Kompany to be replaced meaning we can have three new foreign imports. No idea who they will be.
Don't think we need a left back with Zinchenko and Mendy but not sue we'll buy a HG in any other position so think Delph will stay. Bravo may go but will we risk a season with only Ederson as our experienced keeper plus Muric and academy keeper, not sure.
I'm sure we'll bring in a non homegrown DM but if it's in place of Otamendi I think Kompany will stay and we'll use Garcia or Sandler otherwise we'll need to buy a CB . Still think Gundogan most likely to make space for the DM after that it's a bit of a juggling act.

Non homegrown
Homegrown

Sandler is too old to be considered as an U21 player

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.