FA Cup Semi Final draw - Brighton

Taking my housemate to his first ever game, was going to Cardiff at home but a semi final at Wembley will have to do for his christening to the best club in the world.

I want to give him the best possible atmosphere and introduction to the club, and it’s fans and want to find a decent boozer pre match, any ideas or is it too early to say?

Season ticket holders that don't go to home games and now can't be arsed going to a semi final a disgrace.
You’re not a seasoncard holder. For season after season tens of thousands of us have put our hands in our pockets whether we’ve been good or shite. The better we’ve been, the more it’s cost us. Many will be on the cup schemes as well so will have paid for additional games. When you’ve done that for 15 years or more then you can think about criticising others. And even then, what others do is up to them.

Well we have a way to go to sell out, but non STH’s are being asked to stump up an extra £25 membership as our club won’t make it a general sale. It’s as if empty seats are the plan

If you'd told me during the 80s and 90s that one day City fans would be picking and choosing their Wembley visits, because we were there so often ... I'd never have believed you.

I suppose it's a good thing in a way - just another sign of how much our club has changed / ramped up the success over the last few years XXXX

I get some blues can’t be arsed but some have to work as well and not everyone works Mon-Fri 9-5.
I’m a ST holder and in all the cup schemes but it’s just impossible for me to get to every game regardless who we play. Believe me it’s not about the money I would go to every game if I could but I can’t because of work that pays for everything else including City.
My April.
Cardiff: Massive effort Travelling back from work and will probably miss the start.
Brighton: Working
Spurs CL A : Day off so luckily I can go.
Spurs CL H : In America so giving card to mate cost me £45
Spurs H : Working again giving card to mate

Unfortunately I have to sort City around work not work around City. Ctid

I get some blues can’t be arsed but some have to work as well and not everyone works Mon-Fri 9-5.
I’m a ST holder and in all the cup schemes but it’s just impossible for me to get to every game regardless who we play. Believe me it’s not about the money I would go to every game if I could but I can’t because of work that pays for everything else including City.
My April.
Cardiff: Massive effort Travelling back from work and will probably miss the start.
Brighton: Working
Spurs CL A : Day off so luckily I can go.
Spurs CL H : In America so giving card to mate cost me £45
Spurs H : Working again giving card to mate

Unfortunately I have to sort City around work not work around City. Ctid
Many have the same issue,myself included.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.