Kyle Walker : 2018/19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
From where I was sitting today it looked a straight red and he was lucky to stay on the pitch. Surprised the cheating twat Taylor didn’t send him off

We're really not in the period of the season where we're wanting any injuries, but Walker being out forces Pep's hand into giving Danilo a proper run in this team, who's been by far and away the better option whenever he's played this season.

Cannot fathom why Pep continues to stick with Walker as first choice whilst continually making horrible, brain dead decisions in match after match. Other players do not get the same luxury.

I think a red card would have been too much for that "nearly action", 2 yellows are spot on.
If the Brighton fecker didn't push Kyle in the back just before the ball was going out
AND stomping on Kyle's left hamstring, nothing would have happened at all. Pure act of provocation. It worked well.

If Kyle's reaction was red, the push and stomp is a red as well.

Imagine, your club is in THE crunch time of the club's history.
Your are doing everything any day to keep your body in shape, physios are working hard, too.

Then some mother fucker of a an idiot is landing on your most important running muscle, just for provocation. That's no fun at all.

Btw, I have seen so many diving and arm throwing moments from Brighton players, absolutely discusting.
I also thought Pep wasn't happy with Hughton.

Last edited:
I think a red card would have been too much for that "nearly action", 2 yellows are spot on.
If the Brighton fecker didn't push Kyle in the back just before the ball was going out
AND stomping on Kyle's left hamstring, nothing would have happened at all. Pure act of provocation. It worked well.

If Kyle's reaction was red, the push and stomp is a red as well.

Imagine, your club is in THE crunch time of the club's history.
Your are doing everything any day to keep your body in shape, physios are working hard, too.

Then some mother fucker of a an idiot is landing on your most important running muscle, just for provocation. That's no fun at all.

Btw, I have seen so many diving and arm throwing moments from Brighton players, absolutely discusting.
I also thought Pep wasn't happy with Hughton.

I think a red card would have been wrong and unfair, period.

One can argue about his reaction, debate about losing his composure etc. Not the first one, definitely not the last to lose it for a moment...

I'm not saying this as an excuse. But I've seen people get away with murder. We expect City players to be perfect regarding all aspects, well they're human too. And we shouldn't forget how they are usually treated by refs, opponents etc -like tonight...

So, in short, yes, Kyle should have not behaved the way he did. But he did nothing to deserve a red card. Personally I was shocked realizing they were using VAR for that "nearly action", as you say...

see where Jahanbakhsh caught Kyle on the back of his left thigh.
at 0:39

From where we were, behind the City goal, I thought that bastard with the whistle wouldn't need VAR. Having sent of Delph via yellow then red, I thought he go straight red, but then when Tierney has seen it on the replay he will have seen the Brighton guy putting his foot on the back of his thigh when there were other options for where to place his landing foot. Send off Walker, yer have to send off the Brighton guy, and they wouldn't want to do that. Spoils the game, don'tcha know! I point that I would raise though, is that if the red card is a clear and obvious decision why was it taking so long. Perhaps Tierney told the Alty Tit that it was neither or both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.