Match Thread | Tottenham vs Man City Champs League (09/04/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
Ah the Dzeko gif...

An average penalty taker misses a penalty, I'm shocked.

Hate the "strikers take penalties" policy some adopt.
Have to agree as soon as the ref pointed I had a feeling he would miss it,that’s a few he’s missed,don’t understand why gundogan didn’t take it he scored one last season at spurs ( although I at Wembley)..

Now this may well backfire for pep, but I for one think he's chosen the team these bottle job twats deserve. Fuck laid down and spread for the dippers. They can huff and puff, they can dive about and unambitious fans can scream all they want but the longer this stays as is the prospect of facing us at home with 0-0 or even 1 nil lead will apply the pressure. We just need to do better. Like said could easily backfire...

Have faith, have you seen our bench? we keep it like this for 20 min into the second half, put Sane, Jesus and KDB on, they will be knackered.

Mahrez is SO USELESS. He doesn’t contribute to anything other than passing backwards. Bring in Sané and De Bruyne - NOW! I’m pissed of. Tottenham has nothing and we should be 2-0 up!

surely by now pep has convinced you ? if you can't be convinced by pep then no you wont be by any manager
Yes, I am convinced by him, this is why he gets time. Not convinced by this setup today - my worry is that this 'interestingly different' look to the team is a recurring pattern as per the Gundo out wide vs dippers last year. Overall we've been ok but David and Setg have had very little service.

It's not that I don't want to be convinced... :-)

job done first half shit pen not great save but hey. don't understand the Silva gunddy just ain't working and please sane early second half tripper and rose so there for the taking..come on city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.