Ipswich Town

Bump.
14 points (and 18 GD) from safety and 5 games left to play.
"You are the weakest link- goodbye".
Fuck off down to the 3rd Division,you carrot crunching Tractor Boys.
Some of us FOCs on Bluemoon have long memories.
Revenge is a dish best served cold.
And relegation is a just reward for employing that wanker Roy Keane as manager a few years ago.
And just to make things even better,Norwich City almost certain to be promoted ,probably as champions.
First thing that came into my head when I saw this thread was "you are the weakest link Goodbye"

That fucking banner can be found with a bit of help from Mr Google images. Forward it to any tractor boys you know.
I was at that game in 2001 and particularly pissed off afterwards.

Remember how Ipswich were referred to by the media as an example of how a club should be run, nice family club, doesn't spend beyond their means, not like some, etc. Just like Reading and Charlton were when they were in the Premier league - all three are now shite.

Fuck em - karma you inbred twats

Remember me and my mate getting chased through Ipswich town centre by about 20 of their big hard men after a game.

Glorified wannabe cockney dickheads. Hope they go down so they can go and cry with their UncleDads

PS - Drum and Monkey was always good fun though

That fucking banner can be found with a bit of help from Mr Google images. Forward it to any tractor boys you know.
I was at that game in 2001 and particularly pissed off afterwards.

The other banner that has wound me up for years after the 34 year one. I was on holiday in Corfu and watched it in a bar. I remember the sheer joy and delight of the local yokels as they relegated us and that fucking banner being waved to the cameras in unbridled glee. I've waited a long time for this moment.......Not fucking laughing now are you??!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.