Spurs - CL 2nd Leg - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have broken 5 bones in 17mths,whats another one lol

Ah if only I was scouse I could take the piss, alas I am only 1 behind and as I am not a hypocritical twat so I can't! ah well.

Last edited:
Why so damn defensive?

It would be a failure to lose to spurs and fail in the CL yet again. No way of getting around it. Saying they work hard? This isn't a kids team here this is a team stacked with talent and being talked about as a goat PL team.. You can't be thought of like that and lose to spurs.. You just can't. Be no excuse for it

The owners want CL glory... To lose again would be devastating
You really are very fucking naive aren’t you? How much does it take to understand that any team can lose to any other team? Thank fuck for your sake you weren’t around at halifax, Shrewsbury, Oldham etc, now those were bad days, but I don’t suppose you were even a sperm then

Its great isn't it. No one expect us to get anything. We are already out. There's no pressure.

I can just sit with my beer and a little smoke and admire the way you smash 4 passed us.

You do know this is a city forum ? What do you expect city fans to say oh we are going to lose aren’t spurs great , spurs are going to win , you nugget .

If you want praise for spurs go on your own forum

You do know this is a city forum ? What do you expect city fans to say oh we are going to lose aren’t spurs great , spurs are going to win , you nugget .

If you want praise for spurs go on your own forum

I do know it a City Forum and I don't expect praise. I am just pointing out that you would be naive to underestimate us. We went to Barca this season (who are nearly as good as you) and got the result we needed. it is possible we could do it at new Maine Road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.