Spurs - CL 2nd Leg - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expect a battle.

We'll try and disrupt you. Lots of dirty tricks. Lots of cheating. Lots of gamemanship.

it wont be beautiful. In fact it will be ugly. We are here for the result. Nothing else.
So a regular Tottenham game basically?

Not sure about Mendy, Danilo might be at LB. No problem with me, he can have a great workrate 1 on 1.

Not sure about Dinho, wouldn't mind Ilkay though.

If Pep cares about defensive workrate, Bernardo and Raz should be starting on the wings.

Whoever won't start could come on after 60/70 mins and win the match or even has to play an
extra time to get us through. We shouldn't forget about that option.

Not sure about Mendy, Danilo might be at LB. No problem with me, he can have a great workrate 1 on 1.

Not sure about Dinho, wouldn't mind Ilkay though.

If Pep cares about defensive workrate, Bernardo and Raz should be starting on the wings.

Whoever won't start could come on after 60/70 mins and win the match or even has to play an
extra time to get us through. We shouldn't forget about that option.
I forgot about extra time,we really have to get this done in the 90 mins

I'm out. I can't handle the stress. :-(

Bring on Transfer Mayhem. That's way more fun than this painful football stuff.

He has won fuck all but he can set-up a team for a result if he needs it. 1-1 away at Barca, 0-1 away at Dortmund, 1-1 away at Madrid. 2-2 away at Juve.
Why did he not "need" similar results at home?

Why so damn defensive?

It would be a failure to lose to spurs and fail in the CL yet again. No way of getting around it. Saying they work hard? This isn't a kids team here this is a team stacked with talent and being talked about as a goat PL team.. You can't be thought of like that and lose to spurs.. You just can't. Be no excuse for it

The owners want CL glory... To lose again would be devastating
Fuckin’ hell mate, hope your bunny never dies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.