Why we will win the league!

No excuse now. We have to win all 5 games, if they have any kind of character after what have happened in the CL. We need to win this PL.

Last edited:
For me our rivalry with the dippers brings up disturbing parallels with the Federer Nadal dynamic in tennis. Fed the aesthetically pleasing graceful elegant champion hurried and hassled and eventually humbled by the relentless snarling aggression of Nadal.
Not sure about this. I would think after tonight we’d be Nadal but I would never describe the dipshit like the Fed. But if I’m reading you correctly... your saying we’re Fed and the Dippers are Nadal and they’re going to humble us in the end ?

I'm pissed off right now but if going out of the CL somehow helps us win the league then I'll get over it.

Not gonna lie, I'll be gutted if we don't win it now after everything we've put into this season.

The players will be deflated but we are the best team in this country and we have to make it our mission to beat Liverpool to that title.

Pep has to get us through this. 3 seasons, one title and no CL semi or final wouldn’t be to great. I’m not saying get rid of him, because he’s got us playing football like no other manager would. We need to win this title to prove how great this City team is.

The mighty blues will fight until the end, we will regroup for Saturday, players and fans alike. They will be hurting about missing out in the champions league but will be completely focussed on the task ahead. We are not centurions by luck, all the hard work will pay off. We believe.

Pep has to get us through this. 3 seasons, one title and no CL semi or final wouldn’t be to great. I’m not saying get rid of him, because he’s got us playing football like no other manager would. We need to win this title to prove how great this City team is.
We need to win the title to stop any doubt in the players heads.
Like all things in life, we follow leaders like Pep but if what they promised doesn't happen that we start doubting them and then that's when you have problems.
As it is, I think we'll win the title and all will good again

The thing that keeps me upbeat in spite of this exit is knowing that Messi and us will stop Liverpool and Tottenham from winning any single trophy!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.