Why we will win the league!

Im a very positive city fan but i just already feel this is going to be a very bad week ro be a blue. Let's hope im horribly wrong but i just feel it

Win or lose.....
I think you are suffering from a bit of Amazon city documentary episode 7 syndrome. I know there are parallels with last season’s worst week but this is a different season. That game took a lot physically out of spurs, it would have also taken a lot psychologically if that last goal had stood and obviously that would have been better. We are going to beat them tomorrow.

I'm ready for the stretch run. I don't care what anyone says... being now out of CL is a game changer. Since we can't rewrite history... We use this as the kick to play every single game and ball with purpose. Best squad each game grind out the last 5 matches convincingly and take down Watford at Wembley to cap the domestic treble.
That’s the spirit pal.

We'll see what transpires next against Spurs. But we have a big chip on our shoulders - and have more than enough motivation to put in one of our best games of the season.

Moreover, Pep will ensure that our side is fired up.

I think that the league title is rather more likely now that we're - unfortunately - out of the C/L.

Imagine if we only win the shitty league cup.
Amazing isn't it.
Just a decade back I would never have imagined our worst case scenario, while being in the running for everything till the last month, would be to win one trophy more than and finish a gazillion points / goal difference ahead of our friendly local rivals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.