Leicester match moved to Monday 6th May

On the plus side, after reading this thread, it appears there will be a lot of tickets for sale.....

Oh, and football sold it's soul decades ago to TV. This shouldn't surprise anyone.

Everyone that pays for a sky subscription contributes to this disease of a problem. Nobody gives a shit about the match going fan anymore and there’s no way we can ever make ourselves heard with the swarms of armchair fans drowning out anybody that actually bothers to go to the game. The one and only thing we can do is don’t pay for sky but even then the numbers are so small it will barely register.

I'm less affected than some on here but as a nurse who does bank means I have to cancel a shift booked and miss out on bank holiday pay.

I am pretty sure all the clubs will have signed contracts with Sky that gives them the freedom to move games about. Sad really but it seems like that is the reality.
Yes but when it looks dodgy as fuck surely we can have some say at such short notice ? Surely the contract says we have a say ?

This was “confirmed” as the Saturday on the 9th April by Supporter Services. I called the club to check that it wouldn’t be moved. And then booked travel for 3 of us for c.£300 to get to the game. Absolutely incensed.

On the back of the VAR crookery on Wednesday seriously thinking about jacking it in and reverting to the armchair fan that they’d apparently like us to all be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.