Leicester match moved to Monday 6th May

I’m working on the Monday so will miss the game ffs

Edit if it’s a bank Holiday we close early in pharmacy so it’s actually not going to affect me

Have flights already booked for me, the Mrs and 2 kids, non refundable of course. Absolutely gutted with this short notice change. Out of pocket a few hundred quid now. Cheers sky.

Can cancel hotel, but that's it unfortunately. I was 50-50 about going next season. With the midweek corruption, var coming in next season and now this, I think it's tipped me over the edge.

Gill has his grubby hands all over this, no doubt about it.

Have flights already booked for me, the Mrs and 2 kids, non refundable of course. Absolutely gutted with this short notice change. Out of pocket a few hundred quid now. Cheers sky.

Can cancel hotel, but that's it unfortunately. I was 50-50 about going next season. With the midweek corruption, var coming in next season and now this, I think it's tipped me over the edge.

Gill has his grubby hands all over this, no doubt about it.
Hope something can be done for you and others affected

Shit for people with a long way to travel or who can’t now make it for other reasons but, now we play after the professional mourners, I am ok with it; as it means we can be be crowned champions after the game.

Takes the piss. The club should say NO as it’s too short notice. Who gives a shit if the tv cameras aren’t there

Maybe so but if the Club says no we might have to forfeit the League. No other Clubs stand up for us. There are a lot of jealous fookers out there.

Maybe so but if the Club says no we might have to forfeit the League. No other Clubs stand up for us. There are a lot of jealous fookers out there.

Because of a tv company ? It should be a fair situation and not done at short notice like this. Plus it’s nothing to do with us. Fuck around with spurs and pool if they want but it shouldn’t affect us or the thousands of fans who have already made plans and bought flights etc

Because of a tv company ? It should be a fair situation and not done at short notice like this. Plus it’s nothing to do with us. Fuck around with spurs and pool if they want but it shouldn’t affect us or the thousands of fans who have already made plans and bought flights etc

I agree that it’s very poor mate but the Authorities are always going to side with Spurs, Liverpool and a TV company over us

Sky pay the big bucks. Sky get a choice on what to show. Nothing to do with the club.

In today's modern game there is no need for the fan. As long as you buy their product and sit at home watching their output all will continue.

the last home game of the season for a team is always a big day out for adults and kids alike. it should be during the day where it can be enjoyed by all, not a night with tired kids, or worse, the poor kids all excited to go who won't be able to now.
even if monday is a bank holiday there it still is essentially a weeknight game with crappy transportation options and a late night for kids and those working the next day.
I feel so sorry for all out of towners who've paid up front for their expenses and are put out time and money.
the other thing i hate is we've had a game-in-hand pretty much the whole second half of the season, by this game it will be made up, but by playing the last game of the week we'll probably have to come from behind again, like throwing second in darts, the pressure wear's on you.
all way round this is a bugger.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.