Leicester match moved to Monday 6th May

Regarding that West Ham game, there's another angle to this which I'm surprised hasn't been covered considering how important it is. The last match day of the season has all games kicking off at the same time so no-one can gain an advantage when various issues are still to be decided. Saints could still get relegated - unlikely due to their recent good form, but still possible - so it would be ludicrous to have them kicking off at a different time to all the other teams. That alone is good enough reason to reject any request to move the kick-off time for that match.

Regarding that West Ham game, there's another angle to this which I'm surprised hasn't been covered considering how important it is. The last match day of the season has all games kicking off at the same time so no-one can gain an advantage when various issues are still to be decided. Saints could still get relegated - unlikely due to their recent good form, but still possible - so it would be ludicrous to have them kicking off at a different time to all the other teams. That alone is good enough reason to reject any request to move the kick-off time for that match.
It isn't the last game...

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-s...ickoff-time-for-final-home-game-idUKKCN1RZ1GT direct quotes from whu very valid you need to learn how not to twist them though. You don’t work for Talkshite by any chance pmfsl
Not sure how you can twist a direct quote - who rattled your cage. The article I referred to inferred that it was West Ham who took the decision not to mess fans around which is the correct course of action. There was no mention of the premier league being involved. If you are too stupid to realise that I can't help it. I also think moving our game against Leicester was wrong and we should have told Sky/Premier to do one.

Not sure how you can twist a direct quote - who rattled your cage. The article I referred to inferred that it was West Ham who took the decision not to mess fans around which is the correct course of action. There was no mention of the premier league being involved. If you are too stupid to realise that I can't help it. I also think moving our game against Leicester was wrong and we should have told Sky/Premier to do one.
Said it yourself inferred still pmfsl

Gutted about this. I was going to take my City/football mad, 5 year old nephew to his first game. Too late for him on a Monday night.
Already told him as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.