FA Cup Final - 18/05 1700hrs

Just bought mine. The transaction has just given me 40pts - yer never know, I might be able to get a ticket for the Goodison game again!!

Is the website letting you pick your own seat from the map like for the league cup final? Or does it just throw up "best ofs" for the block you select?

My son and I are season ticket holders, but, not on the Cup scheme this season, mainly due to the fact that he was awaiting surgery and we simply didn't know when he would be missing 10 to 12 weeks of the season.

My predicament now is that I have 7500 points but he only has 1955.

I understand that I can apply for both tickets when my "window" becomes available, however, was unsure if this will necessitate a phone call (and a probable large call queue) or whether i can apply for both online? If so, how does that work on the portal given that we are limited to one ticket per ST?

Cheers.
You can apply for his at same time, and online, but, there are a limited number of tickets that are available to juniors who don't have sufficient points so you may need to wait 'til it goes down to his points.

^ cheers! I can buy at 3pm this aft, so getting nervy, i mean nothing beats queuing for hours at the ground like 2011 (or 99!!) ;-)

My son and I are season ticket holders, but, not on the Cup scheme this season, mainly due to the fact that he was awaiting surgery and we simply didn't know when he would be missing 10 to 12 weeks of the season.

My predicament now is that I have 7500 points but he only has 1955.

I understand that I can apply for both tickets when my "window" becomes available, however, was unsure if this will necessitate a phone call (and a probable large call queue) or whether i can apply for both online? If so, how does that work on the portal given that we are limited to one ticket per ST?

Cheers.
I am eligible tomorrow and will have a look for you.

I think you are supposed to set up a friend s and family group which lets you link your accounts and enable you to buy in one transaction and sit together.

I imagine that you will only be able to buy together though when the other person becomes eligible. In the FA Cup Information on the web-site there is a link to set up friends and family. It asks if they already have a City membership number and looks like you will need that and their email address.

Hope someone replies to you who has done this before. Sounds like a very common enquiry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.