Dirty City

denislawsbackheel

Team supported
We went to Rotherham…
in yesterday’s press conference the paperboy trotted out the mantra created by Rat boy, Scholes eat et al about City tactically fouling all the time and hoped the ref would stop it.

Pep was not pleased.

Amazingly today’s Times has done a double page spread completely destroying the myth that City are a dirty team and pointing out that United are far worse.

They show that in fact City have committed the least fouls of any team in the premier, that United are the fourth worst in the premier league, that United have committed more tactical fouls in their own half than City and that their disciplinary record is far worse than City’s.

They then point out that these pathetic attempts to influence refs just won’t work any more given the training refs get to be aware of it.

Sounds like he's trying to influence the ref ahead of the match just like Baconface used to do. I thought that was a big no-no these days so I'll be expecting the authorities to charge the fucker sometime soon.

Anyway, I'd sooner have a team full of tactical foulers than a team full of leg-breaking dirty twats

Sounds like he's trying to influence the ref ahead of the match just like Baconface used to do. I thought that was a big no-no these days so I'll be expecting the authorities to charge the fucker sometime soon.

Anyway, I'd sooner have a team full of tactical foulers than a team full of leg-breaking dirty twats

Yes someone should mention tackles by their players effectively ended three City players careers.

Shows himself up the ametuer he is using the same bullshit maureen said last season. All the shit about rag dna, the rag way all very pisscan and shows he can not think for himself. Will soon be back at mold with his tail between his legs which is a shame really.

I love the fact that we’re dirty. Who wants a load of pussy choirboy types representing us. Pass em to death and if that ain’t working kick fuck out of em.

Regarding the stats though, united are obviously gonna commit more fouls in their own half than we do as their opponents spend more time in possession in their half than ours do. Pro rata I wouldn’t be at all surprised if we were indeed the dirtiest team in the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.