Dirty City

He needs to get back to the shire and get Gandalf on our case, nothing else he can do will make a blind bit of difference, as with most things rag, he is another figment of the media's imagination.........

Smalling and Young are thugs. Pogba is the most petulant player in the EPL, closely followed by Herrera. United really are a despicable shower

There'll be at least one sending off incident involving those tonight. Hopefully Marriner has the balls to issue a red card.
You expect Stevie Wonder to send one of the rags off, when he couldnt see Agueros elbow brush a West Ham player when looking straight at it.

Stones, glasshouses etc. come to mind.

City have committed 288 fouls to United's 381 this season, with 170 in the opposition half compared to 195 for their neighbours. Guardiola's side are also top of the Fair Play table with United in 19th.

But I guess facts can be chalked up to #conspiracy.

Are we fuck a dirty team,it will seem like it tonite as when we press them they will go over,it's small time to say this stuff,he doesn't have faith in his own ability to get the points,he is pathetic

At least when the Pisscan and Jose pulled these stunts they seemed to believe in what they were saying and relayed a sense of United being the injured party. They were accomplished and experienced liars.

This idiot, however, is just clutching at straws in an attempt to gain his team an advantage to compensate for the team’s clusterfuck.
He didn’t even look like he believed his propaganda himself. He seemed to redden when asked to expand on his point like a witness who was lying in court.

I love the fact that we’re dirty. Who wants a load of pussy choirboy types representing us. Pass em to death and if that ain’t working kick fuck out of em.

Regarding the stats though, united are obviously gonna commit more fouls in their own half than we do as their opponents spend more time in possession in their half than ours do. Pro rata I wouldn’t be at all surprised if we were indeed the dirtiest team in the league.

Pro rata United have committed more fouls than us this season. Even though they have around 8 minutes less possession per game, they commit a lot more fouls.

It's close - something like once every 3.6 minutes compared to once ever 3.8 minutes.

It's also a meaningless statistic.

When we play teams that sit back and defend they aren't trying to win the ball back. They give up possession, and both sides take time. City probing, the opponent waiting for a mistake, or for when they are forced to react. When we lose possession, we try to get the ball back in seconds. Same for Liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal. The 'dirtiest' teams pro-rata are always the best teams in the league.

It just goes to show that if you repeat a lie enough times, people start to believe it. Even taking the Fernandinho example, yeah he commits fouls but name me a centre mid who doesn't. There's about 15 more centre mids alone in the league who's got more fouls to his name than Fernandinho this season but if you've constantly got Trafford supporting pundits in the media saying that he's a dirty player then every time he commits a foul, people will notice it. I'm sure if Mike Summerbee was on Sky every week campaigning for Pogba to get booked, then people would notice it far more than they do now because the facts show that he is a far dirtier player than Fernandinho in terms of fouls committed. It's the very essence of biased punditry and well done to The Times for embarrassing half-wits like Neville and co on this issue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.