Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only years they have been the top 2 are 1947,1964,1980,1988,2009, given they have 38 between them 5/38 is hardly them challenging each other. Its just sky peddled media bullshit generated when the premier league was formed and the rags had a period of dominance and start closing in on the dippers overall total.
And this season will make it 3 times that City and Liverpool have finished top 2, our rivalry is nearly as big. ;-)

I saw Mo Salah in town today.
I said, "Can you sign my shirt?"
He said, "Have you got a pen?"
I said, "Shit, no. Hang on".
With that I threw myself on the floor, rolled over theatrically and began to cry.
He said, "How's that going to get a pen?"
I said, "Well that's how you fucking do it"
I started to sing this and then quickly realised it wasn't a new song.

"If you ever have the misfortune to meet me in a bar racism will be the last thing you need to worry about , you Manc POS".
Nice scouse response.And another couple;
Hypocrite tw@t going on about racism and getting paid by a club whose owners have no human rights towards the people that live there break a leg or two sterling ye greedy tw@t

13 minutes ago
theReds
Niga

Last edited:
Wow racism and this;

''Mocking LFC, to whom a title win in this 30th anniversary year of Hillsborough would mean so much. ''

at some point they need to move on from that, respect the anniversary sure but making everything about Hillsborough, I think it's a little bit sick tbh.

Thankfully the echo is blocked at work, but mildly intrigued to how he allegedly mocked them, I'ld be surprised if came out with "I don't want that thieving scouse wankstain of a club to win the league" or the like.

And in regards the Hillsborough anniversary if its such a big deal would if have been more fitting for Klopp to try to win the FA cup to mark the actual competition they were playing in when it occurred? or maybe more fittingly for them to lose the league on the last day of the season like they did in 89?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.