Champions League Semi Finals 30th April/1st May

Tomorrow’s papers will say what a great result it was getting beat 1-0 at home and that spurs are now favourites to go through

Spurs won their cup final at the Etihad ironically by losing that game.
I genuinely think having got past us cost them loads of energy. They’ve been off it ever since.
F@@k off Spurs....we could have won this comp.

I had no doubts they would win tonight much less the tie, Ajax are great to watch. They suffered though as Poch looks like he had his team double down on being more physical and it translated to success for long stretches - Lahoz is handy for that sort of approach. Although ultimately all they could really do was lump it into the box

I expect a battering at Cruyff Arena with a less lenient referee. Hope Vertonghen is ok

Here's hoping for a good start tomorrow that perhaps eventually will lead to a Cruyff CL Final

I had a feeling Ajax would do them and lo and behold it comes to pass. The signs are all pointing to a Barca vs Ajax final which would be a dream for UEFA from a marketing perspective.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.