Alternative RAWK zone

All the signs are pointing to only one result next Tuesday: 5-0 to Klopp's Kings of the Kop.

I've written a little poem..

I wandered lonely as a scouse,
That walks on high o'er Mancs and Cockneys;
When all at once I saw a crowd
Of red outside the gates of Shankly;
Beside the bricks and broken glass
For all the world to see our class.

Continuous as a row of houses
All boarded up and full of needles;
The stretched like elasticated trousers
That are sometimes worn by portly people;
Ten thousand saw I at a glance,
Tossing missiles in sprightly dance.

The away bus near them crashed, and they
Destroyed this bus in sparkling glee;
A hooligan could not be but 'happy'
In such a feral company;
I gazed - and gazed - but little thought
What wealth our tours of Europe brought.

For oft when on my oath I lie
In court before the magistrate;
I think about those flying bricks
Which are the bliss of abstract states;
And then my heart with pleasure expands
At the thought of attacking Catalans.
Who falsely claimed Vogon poetry was the worst in the entire universe.

I'm off to Newcastle with a couple of boxes of candles, as long as I keep away from water, restaurants & fire extinguishers I should make a fortune....and stay dry.

I agree with Aldo it’s a fuckin disgrace if Barca field Messi in the second leg of this tie. Don’t get me wrong we all respect Barca but it leaves a nasty taste when they field better players than what we’ve got - like you know what I mean like.

All the signs are pointing to only one result next Tuesday: 5-0 to Klopp's Kings of the Kop.

I've written a little poem..

I wandered lonely as a scouse,
That walks on high o'er Mancs and Cockneys;
When all at once I saw a crowd
Of red outside the gates of Shankly;
Beside the bricks and broken glass
For all the world to see our class.

Continuous as a row of houses
All boarded up and full of needles;
The stretched like elasticated trousers
That are sometimes worn by portly people;
Ten thousand saw I at a glance,
Tossing missiles in sprightly dance.

The away bus near them crashed, and they
Destroyed this bus in sparkling glee;
A hooligan could not be but 'happy'
In such a feral company;
I gazed - and gazed - but little thought
What wealth our tours of Europe brought.

For oft when on my oath I lie
In court before the magistrate;
I think about those flying bricks
Which are the bliss of abstract states;
And then my heart with pleasure expands
At the thought of attacking Catalans.
That is fucking brilliant, a modern day Wordsworth.

Who's up for doing their trophy parade bus when they parade the Community Shield round their scummy City?
Anyone in the North West get there and give 'em a good scouse welcome.

(hopefully its under lights so the pyro won't look shit, and you'se all know how we love it under lights)

YAWN....sorry YNAW....you'll neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever..

Sorry to ruin it for everyone, and I admire your contributions, but they are nought compared to the real thing. The following extract is lifted from the pre-match spiel on RAWK last night. Honestly it really is! I know you will think it's satire but it genuinely isn't.

"
“More” than Words"

On the surface, Barcelona and Liverpool have a great deal in common.

Both clubs and cities consider themselves different from the larger colonialized culture in which they inhabit. The phrase “we are not English, we are Scouse” could be just as easily replaced with the idea of not being Spanish, but Catalan.

Secondly, the passion for each club in their cultures, cities, and local areas drives the economy and social strata. Each market their brands as being more than a club or this means more. To some extent, these are just words used to indoctrinate. But, when you have lived in these cities, been in the choir singing the gospel of King Kenny or witnessing miracles by the savior Lionel Messi, all while praying to the bluegrauna/red and white kop soccer gods, it is hard to argue with "more". It does mean more and both of these two giants are more than clubs. "

Sorry to ruin it for everyone, and I admire your contributions, but they are nought compared to the real thing. The following extract is lifted from the pre-match spiel on RAWK last night. Honestly it really is! I know you will think it's satire but it genuinely isn't.

"
“More” than Words"

On the surface, Barcelona and Liverpool have a great deal in common.

Both clubs and cities consider themselves different from the larger colonialized culture in which they inhabit. The phrase “we are not English, we are Scouse” could be just as easily replaced with the idea of not being Spanish, but Catalan.

Secondly, the passion for each club in their cultures, cities, and local areas drives the economy and social strata. Each market their brands as being more than a club or this means more. To some extent, these are just words used to indoctrinate. But, when you have lived in these cities, been in the choir singing the gospel of King Kenny or witnessing miracles by the savior Lionel Messi, all while praying to the bluegrauna/red and white kop soccer gods, it is hard to argue with "more". It does mean more and both of these two giants are more than clubs. "
You poor sod, it may be a beautiful City but crikey...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.