City's New Kits - 2019/20

...but then for every good idea, comes an awful one

manchester_city_puma_silky_smooth0_20190502_1784638919.png

Manchester is blue. But our shirts aren't.

Right thats it...

These concept kits the kids design are sometimes an absolute travesty.

What program do I need to use to create my own? Ideally on an Ipad.

(To be honest i'm just gona copy and paste our 'new' badge and put it on the 09/10 kits.)

Right thats it...

These concept kits the kids design are sometimes an absolute travesty.

What program do I need to use to create my own? Ideally on an Ipad.

(To be honest i'm just gona copy and paste our 'new' badge and put it on the 09/10 kits.)
photoshop or something like that try make our new kit from what we know so far purple cuffs etc..

photoshop or something like that try make our new kit from what we know so far purple cuffs etc..

1zgba5w.jpg

I've done one with the purple, tried posting it a couple of pages back but failed... I'll try again...

And get rid of the stripe on the sleeve, and also make the white trim around the neck go all the way around, not leaving that gap at the front. Plus, what would it look like on us, er, fuller figured types?
Like the mock-up, only with considerably more fabric.

Yeah I get that, but specifically I'm not sure about the colour being used on the home shirt. It would be like using the red and black trim on the home shirt (ok maybe not that bad but hopefully you see where I'm coming from).
We had royal blue red and white topped socks with the home kit from 72-73 to 73-74 season. My favourite ever City home socks they were taken from our third kit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.