City's New Kits - 2019/20

1zgba5w.jpg

I've done one with the purple, tried posting it a couple of pages back but failed... I'll try again...

There won't be many of our "stouter" fans be comfortable wearing that but the players would look mint in it. Good effort mate.

1zgba5w.jpg

I've done one with the purple, tried posting it a couple of pages back but failed... I'll try again...

Not too bad, would be better if the purple was maroon though! Can’t understand why we are having purple on our home kit?!

Not too bad, would be better if the purple was maroon though! Can’t understand why we are having purple on our home kit?!
Why not? It’s no more random a colour than maroon is. We don’t always have to look back to the past, something new and different every now and again(as long as it isn’t too strange) is fine by me.

Why not? It’s no more random a colour than maroon is. We don’t always have to look back to the past, something new and different every now and again(as long as it isn’t too strange) is fine by me.

Maroon is City’s most worn away colour and has been used since the beginning of the 20th century.

It then even made its way on to several of our home kits including -

1968 title winning team
2011 FA Cup winning team
2018 Centurions

Seems to be quite lucky for us tbh!

Maroon is City’s most worn away colour and has been used since the beginning of the 20th century.

It then even made its way on to several of our home kits including -

1968 title winning team
2011 FA Cup winning team
2018 Centurions

Seems to be quite lucky for us tbh!
I can just hear those fans at the beginning of the 20th century, “fucking maroon”

Just think 20 years ago these colours were not synonymous with us when first brought out

Now they are synonymous for where we have come from and how far

Away kits can change but home kit must always be traditional

Light blue shirt, white shorts, either light blue socks with MAROON turnover or dark blue socks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.