City's New Kits - 2019/20

Think while we’re still under contract with Nike until July we will see next to nothing until much nearer the time.

Think you are right. Preseason the players will be decked out in Puma. I assume home kit launch late July, 2nd kit first week of the season and the third kit when we play our first Champions league game away - that seems to be the formula. I guess there’s also this 125 year kit - I’d guess that’ll be launched for the Christmas/ New Year market.

New Home kit launched in conjunction with the first pre-season friendly in Japan. Away launched August and 3rd just before CL starts.

1z6xxfm.jpg
[/IMG]

Just couldn't picture the purple trim that's been mentioned so did a quick mock-up... why? Why purple??

We've had purple kits for donkey's years.

Yeah I get that, but specifically I'm not sure about the colour being used on the home shirt. It would be like using the red and black trim on the home shirt (ok maybe not that bad but hopefully you see where I'm coming from).

So skins for the two China games, and then in Hong Kong, they'll wear the home team's away jersey?

New Home kit launched in conjunction with the first pre-season friendly in Japan. Away launched August and 3rd just before CL starts.

shame some of these concept kits don't influence the designers

manchester_city_puma_away_third_concept_20190502_1800185805.jpg

...but then for every good idea, comes an awful one

manchester_city_puma_silky_smooth0_20190502_1784638919.png

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.