Bruno Fernandes

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's all this about?

I don't think there's been anything to suggest he's asked the club to leave like OP put, but Sam Lee was saying that Japan now seems like the most likely destination for him, but he thought it would happen at the end of next season.

The last two guys we signed from the Portuguese league didn't work out so well.

What's all this about?

There is chat that the club that has David Villa and iniesta has asked for David Silva and apparently he seems keen to try it? Maybe he knows that his time at city is coming to an end?

The last two guys we signed from the Portuguese league didn't work out so well.
ederson-cropped_ol7q3h30qos91nvmuak4b2hmv.jpg

I honestly trust the club so if they think he’s good enough then I’m up for it. Someone send the scout video though :D

Buzzing if we get him, but you do have to wonder where this leaves Foden next season. No doubt in the long term picture, but another 25 year old signing in CM is blocking his path, regardless of what people say.

I think Gundogan has to be the one to make way, otherwise Foden is looking at a 28, 27, 25 and 24 year old ahead of him in the pecking order. Obviously there are variables such as Bernardo being viewed predominantly on the RW and KDB's injury issues, but I struggle to see how his game time picks up considerably next season like Pep said it would.

Selling Mahrez or Sane and Bernardo becoming a permanent fixture on the RW could make it work.

Pep was very vocal on the fact that Foden isn't going anywhere on loan, so there is clearly going to be a plan, just struggling to work it out at the moment!

Selling Gundogan, bringing Fernandes in, loaning Foden out for a season, giving Dave his final season and then bringing Foden back would make the most sense to me.
Front 6:
St: Aguero/Gabby
LW: Sterling/Sane
RW: Bernado/Mahrez
LM: Bruno/ Foden
RM: Kevin/ David
DM: Rodri/Dihno.

Foden will be fine and will get games.

dunno besides his free kick not seeing much that tells me he will instantly improve us. rather do the disco if we are we are looking for another cam.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.