Bruno Fernandes

Status
Not open for further replies.
United still trying to spend their way out of their problems. Their issues run deeper than a few signings. They’ll blow another £200m in the summer on a range of average players who’ll show up protesting to be life time Rags but really only there for the money.

I hate it when they sign players
Just remind yourself of who they have signed in the last few years and how that’s working out for them. It will make you feel much better.

If I remember correctly we took a pass on Fernandes because we didn’t think he was worth what they were asking for him.

Even if they’ve finally managed to sign somebody that isn’t a complete dud he’s still going to look like one playing with that shower of shite under the bus drivers tutelage.

Even the rags will be hard-pressed to make Bruno Fernandes look shit. Hopefully they give it a good go. He has something like 50 goals from his last 80 games for Sporting, from midfield! That’s mad to be fair.

Impressive stats, makes you wonder why no other big European Club were chasing his signature too..!

If Barcelona identify you and come in for you, very rarely does the player
a) Not want to sign immediately for them
b) They miss out on signing said player

I find it strange Fernandes would turn them down in favour of an average Europa League level side.

Either
a) Barcelona didn't make a bid
b) The rags offered mega wages

a) sounds more likely
If it is (b) then the rags may well have another top of the tree, ripe orange, piano playing, money grabbing mercenary on their books..

Hope he's had a chance to look at their 'We beat City away twice' Cup..!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.