Leicester (h) pre-match thread

Leicester (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks mate. That means a lot. Well we blew our chance at automatic promotion Still the playoffs should be fun and usual drama as a sunderland fan. It’s never good for the heart watching sunderland haha. I’m not confident but hopefully we can least make it back to the championship either this year or next year or so.

City fans are class too. Same can’t be said for those bin dippers though haha ;) I heard they were causing trouble in Barca again, plus it was unforgivable what they did to your players bus in last seasons champions league tie. They are classless, hope you’s beat them to title to shut them and media up and Barca finish them off next week too.

Hope you return to the premier where you belong

But it will be interesting if you get Charlton after the last time you met in play offs

I know loads of top Sunderland lads and I post on ready to go go. Our history goes back to your relegation game when we beat you 4-2. Total respect show by both sides at Wembley a few years back when your fans took defeat in a great manner. I went to all those games when you beat us 1-0 in the last minute!

As for that documentary you just made! Well I was in bloody tears for half of it. God knows how you felt.

Yeah that documentary pulled at the heart strings for sure. It was well done and highlighted all the problems we had with our club. Plus what hurt was how it affected the the working class of many people around the town, with many losing their jobs, etc

I think we are doing another one for this season too haha, hopefully a happier ending this time .

Yeah we both have history together, which goes way back. Both set of fans always got on well and we both took our losses well. The cup final with you’s in 2014 was a great occasion and a great game too.

Hope you return to the premier where you belong

But it will be interesting if you get Charlton after the last time you met in play offs

Cheers pal! Yeah that 4-4 game brings back lots of memories. It was some game though. On current form, I think Charlton are favourites to go up. However, there isn’t much difference between any of the teams so it’s a bit of a lottery really. Will be interesting.

Not being funny but West Ham which was your last away game should have scored 4 or 5, your defence was all over the place.
I have already responded but I forgot to add that we won the 2nd half of that game which is what my original post was about

Thanks mate. That means a lot. Well we blew our chance at automatic promotion Still the playoffs should be fun and usual drama as a sunderland fan. It’s never good for the heart watching sunderland haha. I’m not confident but hopefully we can least make it back to the championship either this year or next year or so.

City fans are class too. Same can’t be said for those bin dippers though haha ;) I heard they were causing trouble in Barca again, plus it was unforgivable what they did to your players bus in last seasons champions league tie. They are classless, hope you’s beat them to title to shut them and media up and Barca finish them off next week too.

Good luck in play the offs, your fans were great when we played you in the Caraboa. Also enjoyed the Netflix Series.

Play offs, if you get through (!) are the best way to come up. Can't think of anyone i know who doesn't want Sunderland back in the Prem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.