Leicester (h) pre-match thread

Leicester (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of laying a City win here massively, couple of k at least. Leicester 18/1 draw about 7/1 should get 10’s. If we win happy days. Thoughts?

To the Sunderland fan on here thanks for your kind messages and hope you get back to the Championship this season via the play offs.

You are welcome. Thanks for the kind words too. We will see but our form has tailed off last few weeks, however can never quite predict what Sunderland turns up haha One way or another, most likely there will be drama. Either way, we need to add to the squad, as currently we don’t have a team quite good enough for the championship. Hopefully we will get back but it’s a long road.

It’s a shame you have De Bruyne out injured. He’s great to watch and that performance in champions league at home to spurs, he was sensational. I think you’s still have more than enough to get the wins you need. For you’s to win 12 league games in a row, with the pressure Liverpool have put you under, is testament to your teams champion mentality. It’s been a thrilling title race between Man City and Liverpool, just hope you’s win it. It’s gonna be tough for the rest of the teams to close the gap, as both teams are so far ahead at present.

Exactly right mate. All that money they spent on Pogba, £90 million. Mourinho aka Maureen spent a bomb at Man united and now they no better off. Liverpool spent millions on Van Dijk. All the top European teams spend money. You have to, to keep improving the squad and competing at highest level. The key is how it’s spent. I thought Mancini and pellegrini did great jobs for you. However, Guardiola has taken you’s to an even higher level. It’s a joy to watch your team play. I hope you’s win the champions league under pep, you’s won’t be far away next year again.
Cheers. Sooner you guys get back to the Premier the better. Even better you can take the Barcodes place!

Cheers. Sooner you guys get back to the Premier the better. Even better you can take the Barcodes place!

Haha thanks. I must admit I’m missing our guaranteed 6 points from them

Thanks mate. That means a lot. Well we blew our chance at automatic promotion Still the playoffs should be fun and usual drama as a sunderland fan. It’s never good for the heart watching sunderland haha. I’m not confident but hopefully we can least make it back to the championship either this year or next year or so.

City fans are class too. Same can’t be said for those bin dippers though haha ;) I heard they were causing trouble in Barca again, plus it was unforgivable what they did to your players bus in last seasons champions league tie. They are classless, hope you’s beat them to title to shut them and media up and Barca finish them off next week too.

I know loads of top Sunderland lads and I post on ready to go go. Our history goes back to your relegation game when we beat you 4-2. Total respect shown by both sides at Wembley a few years back when your fans took defeat in a great manner. I went to all those games when you beat us 1-0 in the last minute!

As for that documentary you just made! Well I was in bloody tears for half of it. God knows how you felt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. Still remember them giving it to the scum when we won the league. Class.

That was a glorious day! Let’s all do the poznan! That day was one of the best endings to a premier league season. Fergie and Phil Jones faces were a picture too haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.