Bruno Fernandes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruno replaces Gundo
Rodri for the 6 spot
Felix only if we end up selling Sane because he does not sign a new contract
Foden replaces Silva's minutes if he leaves for China

Pep likes Bernardo on the wing so I don't see how this takes away from Foden if all the above were to happen

Bruno replaces Gundo
Rodri for the 6 spot
Felix only if we end up selling Sane because he does not sign a new contract
Foden replaces Silva's minutes if he leaves for China

Pep likes Bernardo on the wing so I don't see how this takes away from Foden if all the above were to happen

Felix could come in if we shift Mahrez. Don’t want to slag Mahrez but he can’t get the space to play his natural game the way teams line up against us. I just can’t see a future for Mahrez here.

You don’t half post some shite
No mate you just think one way like many on here.

1. Dave is coming to an end
2. Foden has to play
3. Dave can go with the club's blessing maybe not this year but defo next but he has to warm the bench more if he plays like he has I the 2nd half of the season
4. Bruno will play he has legs, pass & scores for fun

Pep has kept Dave on the pitch the last few months so it's now time to think hard.

No mate you just think one way like many on here.

1. Dave is coming to an end
2. Foden has to play
3. Dave can go with the club's blessing maybe not this year but defo next but he has to warm the bench more if he plays like he has I the 2nd half of the season
4. Bruno will play he has legs, pass & scores for fun

Pep has kept Dave on the pitch the last few months so it's now time to think hard.

Ok

It's basically identical to De Bruyne's in his last season at Wolfsburg (a tiny bit better actually). Those numbers will only go up if he signs as well.
Fair enough. I just need to make sure we are all aware of his negatives. So we don't start hating on him. :)

Unless that is, he goes to the dark side.

Fernandes would replace Gundogan, while Foden will get more of Silva's minutes (is my guess). Silva will most likely play a lot less next season.

I also believe Felix would be used on the wings or as a false 9.
If we get both Felix and Fernadez, Foden's minutes will be impacted.

He is in line for a jump in minutes next year. He won't get it with Fernadez and Felix. Especially if no one leaves on the Frontline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.