Champions League Games 7/8 May

Yeah TAA has ridiculous football IQ. Obviously talented but he's a very clever player. Clearly been fed with a football since a young fella

That Barca team needs to be torn apart and rebuilt. Busquets can't track back anymore. They lack ideas from the middle of the park. Defense is non existent, pique should actually retire after this performance. Lenglet has nothing on Umtiti. Barca should actually buy de ligt. This performance is repugnant. Hats of to Liverpool, big heart and great fight.

I won't be giving them one fuckin ounce of fair play, Fuck um. Theve a thread on Rawk absolutely ripping our club apart and you are not allowed under any circumstances to give City any credit as we are financially doping cheats and our owners who are utter scum.

So as for any praise for their victory, they can get fucked the rancid ****s.

Someone please tell me how a team with fucking Matip, Milner, Henderson and Origi has beaten Barca 4-0. Feels like I’ve been given the death sentence. Barca are truly a one man team
Liverpool on PEDS
Match fixing
UEFA not wanting Catalonian club playing in Madrid during a politically sensitive time.

I'm struggling to think of a genuine reason.

I want to say they've just given the best performance they will ever give in their lives. But it's the scousers and it's fucking hurts to say that.

Liverpool were the better team over the two legs but what a disgraceful performance from them; not great management either.

Messi should do himself a favour and reunite with Pep.

De Ligt needs to have a good think about who he joins in the summer and decide to join city.
He will probably join the dippers now, they can spend the Coutino money on him. How shit were Suarez and Coutino? I wouldn’t want them infecting our squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.