Champions League Games 7/8 May

Great performance that. Klopp has definitely got them playing some very good football. I suspect they will be our foes for a good few seasons. Barca are not the team of old but 4-0 is still an amazing result. Would have been a boost had they been knocked out but our destiny is still in our own hands. They would gladly swap a Champions League final spot to be in our position going into the last game of the season. Back over to us it is then.

Well where the fuck d'you start with that? Fair play to them, regardless of how Barcelona played turning them over 4 nil is pretty special and they're entitled to enjoy tonight. Be funny as if Spurs won two nowt tomorrow and did them in Madrid though!

The manager is a dead man walking, 3 times in the last couple of years they have been battered away from home in Europe. Hopefully Ajax do their job tomorrow because that final could be superb.
Doesn’t matter who they get, the bin-dipping bastards are gonna win it. Ajax or Spurs won’t beat them unfortunately...makes me sick even thinking about it

Honestly don't mind if they win the CL as long as we get the title. They've played some great football at times, it has to be said. They'll be up for a shock on Sunday now, so we have to do our job and make sure what they do is irrelevant.

Ajax v Dippers will be a great final, but think Ajax might fall short. If Spurs get through, they'll get hammered.

Fair play to Klopp. They say you can’t polish a turd, but when I’m looking at Henderson, Milner and Origi I’m not convinced about that. You’re not just a good manager if you’re capable of getting this team to a CL final, you’re a fucking magician

Well that was fucking dreadful from Barca. Really really poor, the fucking stupid bastards. Hope whoever meets these scummy twats fucking batter them, dive all over and generally obliterate the ****s.

I won't be giving them one fuckin ounce of fair play, Fuck um. Theve a thread on Rawk absolutely ripping our club apart and you are not allowed under any circumstances to give City any credit as we are financially doping cheats and our owners who are utter scum.

So as for any praise for their victory, they can get fucked the rancid ****s.

This x1000000

I only tuned in for the 2nd half, nowt else to watch after viewing GOT ep4

Deserved win, but Barca were utter dross. Couldnt pass, no fight, no real movement. It seems everything that Pep built has been totally lost

Watching that he was probably as shocked as many neutrals with just how inept Barca were

Seems Barca and Real have a rebuilding job on their hands - some clubs beware

Coutinho - barca robbed paying £120m for him, total lightweight. From what i witnessed he didnt want to challenge for anything. No secret the Barca fans dont like him as they boo him off the pitch even at the Camp Nou

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.