Champions League Games 7/8 May

Messi should just put in a transfer request and join city , so we can win it together !

English teams could go on to dominate the champions league for the next few years or longer.. Barcelona.Real Madrid, Bayern Munich are rapidly getting weaker and the premier league is so strong and even growing stronger.
Spot on. It’s taken a while, but the PL is so strong now compared to the other big European leagues.

Not necessarily a good thing, even for English football. A large imbalance will ultimate
divide the European game imo, which has to be a bad thing, surely.

God Barcelona are shit aren’t they? Serious rebuilding needs doing and the current manager doesn’t look like he has the tactical nuance to do it.

But, fair play to the grief monkeys, you can only beat what’s in front of you and a 4-0 comeback is impressive regardless of the opponents so I’ll give them that

However it’s annoyed me because this year is looking more and more like a thrown away opportunity. Regardless of what happened in the first leg you should NOT be shipping 3 goals at home.

Klopp has proven himself a superb, a really superb, manager and tactician these last two years .

Dare I say it but he's taken a vastly inferior Liverpool side to the last day in the league and may yet still win the title, and reached two consecutive CL finals.

When guardiola decides he wants to manage juve or psg we should throw all the riches of Croesus at him to come here.
He's probably the best manager in England this year and I reckon he'd be the one to finally do something in Europe with city. I'd love him here
Bellend

God Barcelona are shit aren’t they? Serious rebuilding needs doing and the current manager doesn’t look like he has the tactical nuance to do it.

But, fair play to the grief monkeys, you can only beat what’s in front of you and a 4-0 comeback is impressive regardless of the opponents so I’ll give them that

However it’s annoyed me because this year is looking more and more like a thrown away opportunity. Regardless of what happened in the first leg you should NOT be shipping 3 goals at home.

He should have played his fastest most counterattacking team and formation and yet didn’t. Liverpool rely so much on their fullbacks - especially when chasing a game - that if you don’t punish them for it it just doesn’t make sense. Does the possession obsession make strategic counterattacking a grand concession of ego or something? CL these days seems to favor counterattacking because the quality is so high such that the typical smothering possession can be punished by the energetic creation of turnovers that are actually then converted.

barca has some pretty good young players that should've played. dembele authur malcom. agree they should have used more pace.

Yes, Barcelona were awful, lazy and a poor side but sometimes you just have to hold up your hands and admit it was a great performance from Liverpool.
That club 'gets' the CL in a way our club doesn't, would Liverpool have lost over 2 legs to Spurs, I don't think they would have.
They can have the CL after winning 8 games and losing 4 but we'll win the prize they are desperate for

Klopp has proven himself a superb, a really superb, manager and tactician these last two years .

Dare I say it but he's taken a vastly inferior Liverpool side to the last day in the league and may yet still win the title, and reached two consecutive CL finals.

When guardiola decides he wants to manage juve or psg we should throw all the riches of Croesus at him to come here.
He's probably the best manager in England this year and I reckon he'd be the one to finally do something in Europe with city. I'd love him here
You’re such a fucking nob, every bastard post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.