João Félix

Sane out, Felix in would be weird because they are different kind of players. If Sane were to go I think we would replace him with similar type of player.

If anything I think if Felix were to come in, it would be to replace Jesus.

I don't understand how this guy is being touted as a replacement for Jesus.

It's Silva surely ?

Jesus leaves, we replace him with this guy, in the Premier League, then Aguero gets injured ?

That makes sense ?

This is why we shouldn't go for this kid. Plays in a position we dont play he's not a cm(Silva) and he's not a striker(Jesus). Should go for Jovic if we want a striker.

I don't understand how this guy is being touted as a replacement for Jesus.

It's Silva surely ?

Jesus leaves, we replace him with this guy, in the Premier League, then Aguero gets injured ?

That makes sense ?

Maybe, unless Pep wants to go down the route of having a false 9 striker again.

Liverpool been OK with Firminho playing a similar role.

Can't see us giving up on Jesus so soon though.

He's not an out and out striker so he won't be replacing Jesus, and like Mbappe and De Jong some teams are going to throw 2-300k a week at the lad and we won't be one of them

After the news about Fernandes I'd ignore stories about us being in for this kid.

Damn! I normally agree with you. But Piatek is the one player I definitely have zero interest in.
Thing is, Dax, i watch Milan and he is always making the right run but almost never get the ball. He is an excellent finisher. Projecting it to City you can see the number of times he would be 1x1 with the keeper.

Thing is, Dax, i watch Milan and he is always making the right run but almost never get the ball. He is an excellent finisher. Projecting it to City you can see the number of times he would be 1x1 with the keeper.
Hmmmm... Need to watch more Milan games this summer. I've seen him 3 times. And he seems clumsy (like Dzeko used to be) but gets in great positions to score. Doesn't do much on build ups. Strikes me as a player who will thrive in a counter attacking team.

After the news about Fernandes I'd ignore stories about us being in for this kid.
Don't see the link. If anything though wouldn't that make it a bit more likely as I was struggling to see how we could accommodate both.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.