If We Can Win The League At Brighton

Quick question for you. There is a 17.57 and an 18.14 train leaving from Falmer. Even with the queues I assume both are feasible to catch are they?

Yes - if it were a 'normal' game, no problem.

BUT it appears our players are going to come back out first before you get presented with the trophy (assuming.....)

How long that takes is anyone's guess - remember we have Glenn Murray - pace is not his strength.

My thoughts are that once our players have walked round most Albion fans will leave, meaning the queues when you leave should be shorter (personally I'll stay - it's not like I'm ever going to see the PL Trophy presented at The Amex again)

So, IF we do win and have to hang around for ages for the presentation etc., we might well struggle to get back to Brighton for the last train up to London to catch the last train back home??

Yes - if it were a 'normal' game, no problem.

BUT it appears our players are going to come back out first before you get presented with the trophy (assuming.....)

How long that takes is anyone's guess - remember we have Glenn Murray - pace is not his strength.

My thoughts are that once our players have walked round most Albion fans will leave, meaning the queues when you leave should be shorter (personally I'll stay - it's not like I'm ever going to see the PL Trophy presented at The Amex again)
Cheers. Hopefully if all goes to plan the game is over at 4.50ish you lot off the pitch by 5.15, presentation done by 5.30 and then off to the station.

Cheers. Hopefully if all goes to plan the game is over at 4.50ish you lot off the pitch by 5.15, presentation done by 5.30 and then off to the station.

At the Etihad we've stretched out the presentations to > 1 hr

If we win it, as it's not at our ground, it will be over and done with pretty quickly. Their stewards, ground staff etc will want to get home for their sunday tea

So, IF we do win and have to hang around for ages for the presentation etc., we might well struggle to get back to Brighton for the last train up to London to catch the last train back home??

Last train to Manchester from Euston is 21.51

Plenty of time.

Yep, and there's a fast train at 18.57 from Brighton to London (gets in at 20.02)

60141847_10156437649432947_3349346377959211008_n.jpg

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowU...ub_Brighton-Brighton_East_Sussex_England.html

This review on trip advisor wasn't too complimentary

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.